Pixel Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pixel central is a forum dedicated to gamers. While we mainly focus on classic retro games, we welcome all types of gamers. Come check us out!

2 posters

Section Ideas

Sonikku1011
    Sonikku1011
    Admin

Section Ideas Empty Section Ideas

Post by Sonikku1011 Tue May 31, 2016 12:54 pm

Hey members, if you have any ideas on what sections we may be missing let us staff know about it here in this section. Smile
    FireRat

Section Ideas Empty Re: Section Ideas

Post by FireRat Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:22 pm

General Videogame Project Assistance.

As in topics beyond the pure technical help:

- Say, you got an idea to put in your game, but it's quite weird you don't know if will be appealing to your public, and you don't know how or who to ask. Asking to friends would usually result in a quick unthought "don't worry, it's cool, just do it", but this just puts more doubt.

Or,
    - Say, for example, I am good at programming, I am very slowly learning and improving the pixel art but yet uncapable of drawing some kinds of sprites, and have absolutely no idea how to creatively deal with the music and/or sound effects, so I cannot effectively on my stuff as I see it on my mind, therefore my project does not go anywhere and it is most likely going to be thrown apart after some time. For this situation, it might be nice to ask others how they learnt to do music or how to get involved, etc
    Sonikku1011
    Sonikku1011
    Admin

Post by Sonikku1011 Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:53 pm

That's a good idea. Smile I'll go add it right now!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:23 am